On Saturday we were joined with a lot of our family and some of Asher's birth family in the Denver temple for his sealing into our eternal family. On Sunday we blessed Asher during church.
Our family's visit was great, although we had 12 adults and 6 kids for a couple days to entertain and feed.
Riley already misses everyone and said yesterday after her nap, "I need my peoples." Asher seems to be feeling the same way. He was making so much more noise yesterday evening and today than he normally does. He was in a good mood, but just yelling and being loud.

6 comments:
Awesome. That must be amazing to have your kids in the temple with you. And I HAVE to know where you found that teeny tiny tie!
I am so happy for your growing family! Such adorable kids and one hot mama! Congrats from your texas peeps!
Yeah! Congratulations to all of you! What an amazing experience it has got to be to be sealed to your family.
Congratulations guys! What a cute family.
Congrats Becca! I am sure it was an amazing and emotional experience...what a wonderful family you all are!
Yeah! We had 2 great lessons today on the Temple and the Sealing Power. What a wondeful blessing. I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment