This is the picture of the lights along the trail on the lake - ok, I held the camera and moved it around on purpose.
Here's a picture with the camera steady (set on a table). I used my remote to start the 30" exposure. This was at around 9:00pm and it was dark outside.
Becca and Riley are hiding in the light on top of the rock. I think it was only a 10" or 15" exposure due to the light. This cabin across from our tent pad was pretty nice inside.
I tried to take a picture of Becca and Riley from the front, which reminded me that Riley can't stay still for 3 seconds, let alone 30. Even with Becca holding as still as she could, she came out blurry. I guess we just aren't cut out for the old fashion pictures.
1 comment:
Cool pics-now you'll have to play around with the lighting to find the perfect time of day to take certain types of pictures :)
Post a Comment