Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bowling Revisited

Riley loves bowling. We went with some of her aunts and cousins. I got a photography book for Christmas, so I worked on taking indoor pictures without a flash and using the settings on my camera to get the right exposure. I was pretty happy with the results (no post processing was done). One thing that the book talks about is "worm's view, bird's eye view, 360 degrees". Most of these were taken using an ISO setting of 800, a shutter speed of 1/30 of a second (because I wanted to minimize blurring), automatic aperture (usually low, like f/4.5 to get enough light) and fluorescent lighting.

I like this overshot of Riley, even though I was nervous, because if she pushed the ball without me moving, the results would have made my day much less fun.
.
.
Riley really needs a belt, but it's cute to always have to tell her to pull her pants up.
.

.
Asher didn't participate, but liked the big bowling balls.
.
.
Just to embarass my bro-in-law, John, and sister, Courtney, because 2 two year olds beat them. Riley even had a strike without the aid of a ramp and bumpers on one frame, although it took about 3 minutes for the ball to get down the lane.
.

No comments: