I had a hard time getting Asher to sit still for photos. That is, until I started tossing him a ball. He was on board as soon as I turned it into a game of catch.
He has seven teeth, four on top and three on the bottom, with another one looking pretty close. Books are probably Asher's favorite thing right now. He loves being read to, but he is just as happy looking at them on his own.
Since his first birthday Asher has started using a lot of words. He can say Mommy, Daddy, Riley, ball, baby, book, pop, beep, banana, cheese, hot dog, doggie, go, more, uh-oh, no no, that, and car. He can tell you the noises that a cow, monkey, rooster and a dog make. And he makes the cutest kissing noise.
And obviously he is as handsome as ever!
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE 15-18 months (and of course beyond). They just start getting so much! It's AWESOME! He is looking more and more like a little boy! Someone said that about Cody and I was sorta sad! I like him being my little baby! :)
Happy 15 months, Asher! I love your polo! You look so grown-up. :)
stephanie@metropolitanmama.net
Post a Comment