Asking Riley if she was finished with her lunch:
Me: Are you finished?
Riley: Yes. Ask me if I finished it.
Me: Did you finish it?
Riley: No.
While sitting on Scot's lap: "I want you to hold me forever."
The random things that that come out of Riley's mouth sometimes just catch us of guard. For clarification, Shana is Scot's younger sister and Cory is my brother-in-law. "Shana was in heaven long ago. The I grewed in her tummy until she was born. Now she's big, bigger than Cory." Huh?
Upset, after waking up in the middle of the night from a dream: "Cory took all the pillows!"
After Grandma mentioned to Riley that she was a little tired: "You better get moving, Grandma. Exercise will help you feel better."
We were talking to Riley about temples. We explained that when she is older and finds a boy that she loves, they can get married in the temple. Her response: "I love Asher." Scot specified, "A boy who is not family." Later we mentioned again that she can get married in the temple. She told us, "I want to marry Daddy."
Out of the blue, on the way to preschool one morning: "Mom, Heavenly Father and Jesus each have their own bed."
1 comment:
Riley's comments are some of my favorite blogs. I especially enjoyed the one about whether or not she finished her food and the answer was different each time. She is certainly entertaining!
Post a Comment