Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dancing Replay

Scot and Riley went on a date back in February to see the BYU Folkdance Ensemble perform at a theater here in Fort Collins. I deliberately bought tickets that were next to an aisle, because Scot and I anticipated she would insist on standing and mimicking their moves during the performance. After all, that’s what she does any time she sees dancing on TV. But Scot was happily surprised that she stayed in her seat the entire time. He thinks she was a little overwhelmed at first by the size of the theater, and then awestruck by seeing a live performance.

But regardless, Riley had a great time and couldn’t stop talking about it for days. I tried to get her to reenact some of the dances for me.

1 comment:

Trotts said...

I loved Riley's dancing skills. I also like your sudden case of "blogirrhea".