Thursday, June 17, 2010

Little Music Man

Asher has always loved the piano. Whenever Scot starts playing he will stop whatever he is doing to listen. He also enjoys playing on his own.



We have recently learned that the piano isn't Asher's only musical talent. I've always had a thing for a man playing a harmonica.

4 comments:

Rachel B. said...

So cute! I'm impressed with how he's playing too. He's not just banging all crazy on the piano like my girls would do. Also...love Riley's sweet moves below. :)

Stephanie said...

I especially love that he appears to be searching for exactly the right song in that music book! :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Alicia said...

Seriously, those are adorable! And he is so serious about his piano playing! He needs lessons soon...or when he learns to talk. Y'know whichever comes first...

Anonymous said...

The maestro is amazing! and the dancing to Lady Gaga is adorable!Definitely lessons.