I wonder if someday in the future, someone will look back at the photos we have taken over the last couple of years and think, "Wow, this family must have thought bowling was the best entertainment ever." It's true, we have photos from nearly every time we have been bowling. But that's not necessarily because it's our favorite thing to do as a family (although we do enjoy it).
Bowling is easy to get photos of, since only one person bowls at a time, unlike a lot of activities where Riley and Asher are running off in different directions to do their own thing. Also, we nearly always go bowling when Scot can come with us. I don't take a lot of photos of the fun activities I do with the kids during the day, because I haven't yet figured out how to keep up with both of them AND be a photographer.
But honestly, the biggest reason we have so many bowling photos is probably because it makes Riley so happy. And who doesn't want pictures of their kids doing what makes them happy?
This trip was the first time Riley got to wear bowling shoes. She was pretty excited that she and I had matching shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment