I have fond memories of Andrus family reunions and matching "grandkid t-shirts," so I couldn't resist making shirts for the next generation at this reunion. I came up with the idea just a few days before we left, so they are definitely amateur-looking. But they resulted in some great photos, and that's what really counts, right?
This is one of just a couple of shots were we didn't have a baby trying to crawl away, or Asher crying.
Here are all seven of them by descending age: Cole, Brady, Riley, Caleb, Asher, Avery, and Brooke. Leesa and Tim are expecting number nine, and Scot and I are working on filling in the gap.
Jess made cute matching bows for the three granddaughters, and they were happy to pose without the boys.

2 comments:
I LOVE those shirts! That's such a great idea! Maybe I'll do that for John's family on the trip in San Diego! Great idea.
I remember those old reunion shirts Becca! How cool that you were able to make some that resembled those. It sounds like you guys had a successful family reunion!
Post a Comment