Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Found: "In which we're eating and praying and loving right here"

I just got chills reading the following blog post. Regardless of your opinion about the book she's referring to, I think you'll appreciate this post as well.

Emerging Mummy: In which we're eating and praying and loving right here: "I find life and enjoyment in simple food, eaten at my own kitchen table or at noisy Sunday"

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sarah has a beautiful way with words, doesn't she? You should subscribe to her blog. I think you would like it. :)

stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

Farrah said...

That was beautiful. Have read the book and didn't like it. Must admit that I'm surprised at the reception it's received because it's so unrealistic. Sarah's words really are what most of us experience in our lives and are grateful for. Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Bessey said...

Thank you so much, Becca! I appreciate the "shout-out." It's been good for me to see that there are many of us living this simple revolution. Blessings! xo Sarah