Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have I Got a Deal for You!?


You've heard of the deal-a-day site called Groupon.com, right? I've purchased a few things there in the past, but I'm excited enough about today's deal to post it here. You can purchase a $50 Gap gift card, today only, for just $25. It's good at Gap, GapKids, and babyGap stores, but not Gap Outlets or Gap.com. And you can use the gift card in conjunction with sales and coupons. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me! Oh, and one last thing to remember: the gift card expires on November 19th of this year. So get shopping!

If you're not already a member of Groupon.com, click here to sign up!

Warning: the site is running a little slow today, I'm sure because so many people want in on this deal. I had to refresh my browser a couple of times, but didn't have any problems buying mine.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I saw that today too, already bought mine!

Tami said...

saw it and already bought it! I do groupon, twongo and livingsingle for my deals of he day :) I do have to watch them, though, because they do expire!

Tiffany said...

I got one too! Yeah! Thanks for the heads up Becca.

The Higginbothams said...

I saw that, but you have to spend the entire $50 in one purchase. I don't usually find that much I want in one trip. Happy shopping to you!