Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Thing He's Cute

Asher is turning out to be quite the mischievous little boy. One of those if-he's-quiet-you're-in-trouble kind of kids. This evening he got his hands on a canister of sprinkles we used to decorate sugar cookies for Family Night. He had the lid unscrewed and half the sprinkles on the floor in no time. Later he helped himself to some Q-Tips and emptied nearly the entire box onto the floor.

Yesterday afternoon he found a ballpoint pen and did some wonderful artwork on his legs.
I was relieved that his art was limited to a washable surface. Until Scot found similar drawings on three couch cushions. Thanks goodness for microfiber and rubbing alcohol!

Asher was being a very good subject while I was photographing his legs, so I decided to get a few more shots. Here are my favorites.

2 comments:

Reary Family said...

Uh-oh. Good luck with that. I haven't had a child make themselves an art project yet. Yet.... Although there was that otter-pop incident all over the couch and carpet. Kids.

Eilene said...

Hmmm, who does Asher remind me of? Leesa? Good luck and hide the sissors.