Sunday, September 26, 2010

Labor Day Weekend - Salt Lake City

Utah had their season home opener the Thursday before Labor Day. We've been to Utah a few times since we moved away, but it was always to visit family for the holidays or weddings. We wanted to go visit Salt Lake City again with our kids, see some friends, and stay more in Salt Lake City, because Utah county (Provo, Orem, etc.) just feels weird.

We stayed at the University guest house, which we highly recommend if someone wants to be close to all the action. We walked around campus when we got there (tons of construction - I didn't even know where I was at times) and got the kids some shirts. We ate at the Pie for dinner, and I headed to the game with Courtney.

The game was really fun - a little too close for comfort, but that's what you get when you make some dumb mistakes and let them stay in the game. Too bad Pitt has not looked that great as the season has progressed.







No comments: