Riley has been looking forward to seeing the Christus at temple square for a while because she has a picture of it, and there is a smaller version in the Denver temple annex. She told us, "He died for us," and was very well behaved and didn't want to leave. There is a narrative that plays and part of it talks about Christ's second coming, but Riley was confused and told us, "He's coming," thinking he was coming right then. She watched the doors for a while even when we explained to her He wasn't coming right at that moment.
Having one of my sisters along meant that there had to be at least one jumping picture. I have no idea when and where this started, but my sisters are big fans of the jumping pictures.
Discovery Gateway is a cool children's museum. There was lots to do and even I was interested in all the various activities. I have to watch myself because I try to get the kids to try all the activities out - "Hey, come over here and look at this! Oh, wait, check this out!" I may impose some ADD on them if I'm not careful.
2 comments:
Jumping pictures are the best. i feel like you suggested it. Just maybe? Or maybe you just knew it would come anyway. I had a great time with you guys! Thanks for inviting me along!
So close and I did not see you? just kidding! Glad you had a great time and Les Madelines is awesome isn't it. All the pastries I have tried there are good.
Post a Comment