Wednesday, September 8, 2010

May Moab Trip

At the end of May, I went to a high adventure camp near Moab with the young men at church. We rafted the Colorado, mountain biked, rock climbed, checked out Arches, and tried to stay out of the heat as much as possible. Due to my involvement in scouting, I receive "Scouting" (a magazine). In the September issue, I found the following picture of the camp we went to:


Check out the guy in the blue riding shirt (you may want to click on the picture for a larger image). It actually took me a little while to realize it wasn't me. I have a similar red helmet, sunglasses, usually wear a blue riding shirt, the white bikes are part of the camp. This guy even holds his brakes like me. Then I realized that the shorts and shoes weren't mine. Otherwise, it kind of looks like me. Kind of freaked me out for a couple of seconds. I still stare at it sometimes wondering who my doppelganger.

We rode about 18 miles through the heat, visiting Gemini arches along the way.



No comments: