Riley started crawling onto my back while I was sitting on the floor. I asked her, "What do I look like?"
She didn't even hesitate before she answered, "A pig!"
Riley fancies herself a bit of a rock star lately. She was overheard singing into a toy microphone, ""Oh, say can you see by the dolphins on Earth?" She also points out frequently, "I'm a pretty good singer, aren't I?" And of course we lie and tell her she is.
Riley showed me two long branches she had found in the back yard. I asked her what she was going to do with them. She paused to think, then answered, "Mom, Daddy must be a bad example because he showed me how to hit things with sticks."
Asher was laughing Riley being silly at the dinner table, so I told him not to encourage her. Riley continued being silly, and Asher laughed again. She paused long enough to tell him, "Don't encourage me, Asher!"
No comments:
Post a Comment