Congratulations, guys! I had no idea. He's a cutie!
I am SO excited for your sweet family! What a lucky little (BIG) guy he is!
Hooray!!! He is a cutie. Congratulations and we will be so excited to meet him. I know it is mostly a waiting game, but please let us know if we can do anything to help in the meantime.
What great news! Congratulations Wayes!!!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what Riley and Asher think of the little tiger!
With the name Tiger maybe he'll be good at golf just like his Uncle.
That is awesome! Congrats to you, Scott, Riley and Asher.
Congratulations you guys! What great news!
I'm so happy for you guys! Best of luck these next few months as you anticipate getting to bring home your new "little" one.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations, guys! I had no idea. He's a cutie!
I am SO excited for your sweet family! What a lucky little (BIG) guy he is!
Hooray!!! He is a cutie. Congratulations and we will be so excited to meet him. I know it is mostly a waiting game, but please let us know if we can do anything to help in the meantime.
What great news! Congratulations Wayes!!!
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see what Riley and Asher think of the little tiger!
With the name Tiger maybe he'll be good at golf just like his Uncle.
That is awesome! Congrats to you, Scott, Riley and Asher.
Congratulations you guys! What great news!
I'm so happy for you guys! Best of luck these next few months as you anticipate getting to bring home your new "little" one.
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment