How do we celebrate spring at this house? Three trips to the garden store in a week, and plans to make two more small garden boxes. I love this season!
Oh I am so jealous. I love the garden store. And look at your sprouts! Tulips? That is something that I will miss this spring and summer. Enjoy for me please.
Actually, they're onions, some red and some yellow. I still haven't gotten around to planting bulbs in our yard...probably because they don't get planted in the spring!
2 comments:
Oh I am so jealous. I love the garden store. And look at your sprouts! Tulips? That is something that I will miss this spring and summer. Enjoy for me please.
Actually, they're onions, some red and some yellow. I still haven't gotten around to planting bulbs in our yard...probably because they don't get planted in the spring!
Post a Comment