We just found out that Tyson's EP was approved. It should be about 1 week to get his passport, then 1-2 weeks for his visa from the US embassy, then the travel call. So, 2-4 weeks and we can go pick him up and bring him home!! So close!!
Yahoooooo! That is the best news of the year. I am very happy and excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet him! We are so close if you need anything at all.
7 comments:
Yes! That's so great!
So awesome! Congrats!
Yahoooooo! That is the best news of the year. I am very happy and excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet him! We are so close if you need anything at all.
Great news! Finally!
Yea!!! Congratulations! That is so exciting. Best Christmas present ever.
Congrats! Having Tyson home will make for a great Christmas and New Years!
Yay!
- Jamie R.
Post a Comment