We headed to Albuquerque to see my parents the week before Christmas since we were headed to Korea the week after. We really didn't have anything planned, so we mostly hung out with family, relaxed (calm before the storm), and ate (I always overeat because I try to fill all the familiar cravings I have from growing up). We did go to the aquarium one day because our kids love fish. Riley and Asher loved playing with their cousins and were sad to go home. My youngest sister was there and always is a big fan of her nieces and nephews. She organized a short nativity with the 5 kids 4 and under. It was actually really cute. Asher was not happy at all to be a wise man, but Riley called the role of Mary in perpetuity.
Riley was a good bride, as you can see in these pictures. I'll add captions of what I think transpired during this couple in love. Mary: "I'm so happy! I'm married!". Joseph: "What did I get myself into?"
Mary: "Isn't my dress just so pretty?"
Mary: "Oh my gosh! Did my husband just fart in the reception line?" Yep, that's marriage.
No comments:
Post a Comment