In his ~7 months with his foster family, the foster mom told us she cut Tyson's hair 4 times. Last night, it was time for a haircut.
Before:
I do have to admit that he looks better with a little longer hair. Unfortunately, I cut my boy's hair with clippers, and the 8 guard is the longest I have, so that's the length on top. He has pretty fine hair, so it's a little spiky in the back without it's own weight to lay down. Of course, the short hair also accentuates his big ears. He did like the haircut, or at least was interested in the clippers, sat still (well, still enough for a 19 month old), and wanted to see the hair (Asher avoids looking at his hair because it scares him or something).
1 comment:
He is so cute, I can't wait to meet him. I have to be honest, I think I like his hair better short. It looks good spikey and you can see more of that cute face. I am glad that he is doing well, and I am sure that each day will get easier (easy for me to say). Good luck.
Post a Comment