Friday, September 14, 2007

Grandpa Visits

My Dad was in Texas last week and was able to make a quick visit to Austin to see our home and meet Riley. She was on her best behavior, and it was an enjoyable visit. We'll get to see him again, along with the rest of my family, at Leesa's wedding in two weeks!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I had never seen a picture of your Dad before...I am glad he got a chance to meet her-oh and Happy Birthday Becca!

Alicia said...

Are you sure he shouldn't have a moustache?

emily said...

Wow, I haven't seen your dad in a long time! I looked at the picture and I thought...gee, that guy looks familiar! Duh... I guess we'll get to see him and you guys in a couple of weeks as well!:)

Brian said...

Riley is getting cuter all the time. I wish we were around to see more of her. She was pretty mellow before we left.