Way to go on the video, but even more exciting...she's crawling and sitting up! I can't believe what a little smarty pants she is, not even six months old. Seriously, so cool. Can't want to see her tackle Brady next week.
Great idea, Jess. Let's put them in the pack & play together for a couple of rounds and see who wins. Brady's got size and speed on her, but Riley's stubborn.
How the video was made: 1)get video on computer. 2)use windows movie maker (easy to learn, straight forward to use). 3)choose and shorten video clips to use. 4) import and add music (Becca is better than me about picking the music). 5) add a couple of simple effects. 6) post to blog and enjoy. It took about 20 minutes to make.
That baby in the video is absolutely darling!!! It makes me feel bad though that Riley is crawling and sitting up already--I've missed out on way too much. Now I'm really anxious to see her--only 3 more days. Ya hoo
8 comments:
That is too cute! I lvoe the big grin she flashes! You win the prize for coolest blog video, how do you do it?
She's getting so good at crawling! I'm impressed. And she's adorable with her little turtle move...I can't believe how big she looks.
She's so cute!! She's changing a lot! Love the music choice! Yeah, let us know how you did all of that! So fun!
Way to go on the video, but even more exciting...she's crawling and sitting up! I can't believe what a little smarty pants she is, not even six months old. Seriously, so cool. Can't want to see her tackle Brady next week.
Great idea, Jess. Let's put them in the pack & play together for a couple of rounds and see who wins. Brady's got size and speed on her, but Riley's stubborn.
How the video was made: 1)get video on computer. 2)use windows movie maker (easy to learn, straight forward to use). 3)choose and shorten video clips to use. 4) import and add music (Becca is better than me about picking the music). 5) add a couple of simple effects. 6) post to blog and enjoy. It took about 20 minutes to make.
I love that you two are planning on cage matching the babies next week.
That baby in the video is absolutely darling!!! It makes me feel bad though that Riley is crawling and sitting up already--I've missed out on way too much. Now I'm really anxious to see her--only 3 more days. Ya hoo
Post a Comment