The temperatures here in Austin are quickly becoming bearable. We hope to experience pleasant soon, but after a hot, rainy summer, we'll take what we can get. We packed up the "kids" and Riley's new stroller and went for a walk on Sunday afternoon. We knew of a park that has a playground and a paved trail, but didn't know much else about it. So off we went. We ended up finding both the trail and the playground, so Bernie enjoyed a little exercise, and Riley enjoyed swinging on Daddy's lap. And yes, she enjoyed her bib, too.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
What park did you go to?
It was Gracywoods Park on Metric. I've been using this site to find parks with trails. http://austinparks.org/apfweb/parklist.php
I think Riley needs to be wearing sunglasses all the time now. Seriously cute.
I need to get sunglasses for Landon! Maybe he'll look cool in them like Riley looks cute!
Post a Comment