We were able to spend a week in Utah for my youngest sister's wedding. It was great to have everyone in one place, since that doesn't happen very often any more. So thanks for giving us all a reason to come home,
Leesa and Tim! Here are some fun photos of Riley with her cousins. There were some cute photos taken of the bride with her niece and nephews. I'll add those as soon as Leesa gets them from the photographer.
Sorry for our
blogorrhea (Scot's word for dumping a bunch of posts in a short amount of time), but it's been an eventful week, and we weren't able to upload film and photos until we got home and things settled down yesterday afternoon.
6 comments:
Becca-it's good to have you back to the blogging world..I missed reading your posts..when is Terra's baby due?
Terra's due date is just a day or two after Thanksgiving. But at her appointment last week the doctor agreed to induce her on the 17th, since Cole was such a big baby, and this guy is measuring big too. She's looking forward to being home before the holiday.
Love the word "bloggorrhea"! May have to steal that one!:) I'm glad your family was able to be all together! I think we take it for granted!
Steal away, Emily. And we won't even accuse you of blogiarism, Scot's other favorite made-up word.
Hey Becca, I love your blog. Being new to the blogging world it's nice to be able to check out everyone's blog and get new ideas for mine. It was great to see you guys at Leesa's reception!
Post a Comment