Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Dinner
After watching Alton Brown on the Food Network make a standing rib roast a couple of years ago, I've always wanted to do it. Since we stayed in Austin for Christmas, I decided that I would make it for our Christmas dinner and hopefully start a new tradition. For those of you less familiar with cuts of beef, this is commonly called prime rib and if the ribs are removed and the meat sliced, you get rib eye steak. So, I got one rib, which is plenty for two people. We also made baked sweet potatoes, corn, rolls, and a salad. It turned out awesome. Sooo good. A perfect medium rare and really tender.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So will that tradition continue on next Christmas?
My mouth is watering.
Wow, that looks amazing! Good job you two.
Post a Comment