Monday, April 13, 2009

Grins & Giggles

I have had a fun time the last several days trying to get photo documentation of Asher's smile. He smiles quite frequently lately, but they are fleeting and hard to catch on camera.

I would get close,
but then he would get bored.
And often Riley would distract me.
And then finally today, the money shot!

4 comments:

The Higginbothams said...

He's got the old man look going on up top. I remember when Cole had that. Of course Brady's hair was so light you couldn't tell. I love the smile and those cute turtle pj's.

Give Mease a chance said...

99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Too cute! and Eliza wants to agree. However, she is expressing her sentiments in some sort of numeric code.

Alicia said...

Okay, he is seriously super cute. I need a picture for the fridge. I love how he looks all forlorn in that second picture like "Oh woe to me...it is so hard to be a baby...Sigh." And Riley cracks me up.

Tiffany said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already. I am partly dreading how fast they grow once they are born. I want to savor this last one in the newborn stage, but I'm afraid it won't last long.