We have had an uneventful few weeks (thankfully). I've had to remind myself to get out the camera and take photos of the kids every once in a while, because our days seem so ordinary.
I peeked in during Riley's naptime one Sunday afternoon to find this:
.jpg)
Now, I know the girl doesn't identify books by author, yet. So the fact that every one of these(except "Go Dog, Go!") are by Dr. Seuss wasn't intentional, I'm sure. She's just loves rhyming (particularly couplets) these days.
While I was up there I snapped one of Asher sleeping:
.jpg)
I just can't get enough of that fat bottom lip and his little squishy face! He woke up while I was in the room, and was none too pleased that I was still taking pictures instead of getting him out of his crib.
Riley wanted to play in the backyard one afternoon. This is how she dressed for the occasion:
.jpg)
Snow boots, a skirt, her swim cover, and a swimsuit underneath it all. Of course.
Riley had a friend over to play last week. I took advantage of her distraction by taking some photos of Asher.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
They're so adorable! Asher's little squishy cheeks make me want to squeeze his face. And I love that Riley is such a fashionista. Of course it goes without saying that but that is a really nice afghan that Riley is sleeping under...
He is still so adorable with the crusties! =) I can't believe how "little girl" Rylie is and not toddler anymore!
LOVE Ryley's outfit. Too cute. And I just want to drive there right now to pinches Asher's cheeks!(uh-oh, am I going to be "that" aunt?)
*Riley
That Riley is hilarious. Cute pictures of Asher. I'm really looking forward to squishing Asher's cheeks myself, and maybe even reading a Dr. Seuss book or two.
Post a Comment