I don't know the woman who wrote the post that I've linked to below, but I can definitely relate to the feelings that she describes. She has managed to express so beautifully the pain of infertility and miscarriage.
And everyone who has been blessed to not have experienced these things should definitely read her list of do's and don'ts at the end of the post.
Create Beauty Daily: Setting It Down
2 comments:
I loved every word of that. It was very eloquent and well-written. I'm sorry that you can relate so closely with her. Glad you were able to find your joys, Riley and Asher. Thanks for making us aware!
Thanks for this. I love her list too. I've had 2 misscarriages (didn't ever have those before) in the last year so I'm off to the Infetillity docs for the 2nd round. It has been hard to have the flow of all those emotions be revisited. But I'm grateful for the perspective and understanding that I have this time around. I'm grateful that I had people to share my heartache with in the past and the present. And for all those I've helped through thier's. Your family will always hold a special place in my heart.
Post a Comment