I watched five little girls, plus my own kids, for a couple of hours this morning. I joked that I was doing daycare-for-a-day. But all seven kids behaved wonderfully and the time flew by. I was even successful in convincing them to stay in the basement to play. (I wanted to contain the mess.) After our five friends had left and I got my own kids down for naps, I went downstairs to assess the damages. This was the extent of the mess.
If I thought it would always be this easy, I might consider doing daycare for real.
4 comments:
I think you just found the difference between boys and girls because I GAURANTEE that if it was 5 boys, this would not be the extent of the mess!!!! How funny!
Was it a buffet or something?
I love it! Those little girls are very artistic. Apparently you've taught Riley well, or the mess would have filled the entire room.
That is HILARIOUS! That must have been my girls - sorry for their bad influence - food all over the couch!
Post a Comment